30.6.10

With the City as my Backdrop

I realize I've been missing my Friday posts. No excuses, that's not cool because I'm only hurting as I'm doing this to build my portfolio. My life has changed a little so I haven't had as much time to dedicate to working on it, especially drawing. I'm in the process of rearranging things and figuring it out so hopefully I can get back into a regular rotation soon. One heads up though, I have been working on a more extensive piece that can't be finished in a weeks time unless I dedicated a 40 hour work week to it, but hopefully it'll be done soon.

Anyway, last week, I promised some more shots from the Ben Franklin bridge. I guess you can call this a mini photoshoot with poet Jirbaud in between my snapping pics of the city elements. Here goes...




This last one we both felt really captured his personality. If you know Jirbaud, you know his shoes.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been one of those missing your Friday posts :-). Love these shots of Jirbaud - all the pictures look very nice and professional. Can't wait to see some more of your amazing talent

Unknown said...

i see u jay tryin to shine in those shoes IIIIII cleaned

Unknown said...

I'm Flattered that JoitheArtist was willing to do the mini shoot of me...

Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

Nice!!!

M.S. said...

great photos.

Rainha Diana said...

Keep doing the damn (excuse my french) thing!! I have to talk to you soon!!!